Sustainable Urban Infrastructure Conference 2013
Coming on the back of the highly successful Urban Infrastructure 2010 and 2012 Conference, the 2013 Sustainable Urban Infrastructure Conference (Hong Kong) looks at the various infrastructure plans under development in coming years.
This conference will provide detailed updates on ongoing infrastructure projects in Hong Kong and the Governments commitment to sustainable infrastructure development with over HK$200 billion in investment.
- Hong Kong Interational Airport Development Plans
- East Kowloon Development Progress
- Kai Tak Project Updates
- Proposed New Town at Hung Shui Kiu
- Legal Challenges on large construction projects
- Happy Valley Stormwater Scheme
Plus timely updates on:
- MTR Projects
- West Kowloon Cultural District
- HK – Macau – Zhuhai Bridge
- Sustainability in Construction and Infrastructure projects in HK
CPD Recognition: 6 hours CPD issued by The Hong Kong Institute of Architects
CES Recognition: 6 LUs for AIA Hong Kong members